Saturday, March 16, 2013

More training, and other things...

I'm loving training this week. :) Finding time is hard, but I'll make it work. Thinking of buying a stationary bike, for the days when I can't get outside with the kids. We'll see. Yesterday after work I headed to the rehab gym and rode the stationary bike for 30 minutes, then ran a 1/4 mile on the treadmill, just to see how my legs would feel after biking. Not too bad. But I also didn't ride 9 miles, nor did I run 3 miles afterwards. I'll get there. :) Now to try to get outside to run today. I didn't swim at all this week, hoping to get in the pool again soon. Also, yesterday before work I made some more home made laundry soap. It was quite the mess the last time I made it, the water boiled over and my kitchen was soaked in laundry soap....but it smelled good. :) So this time I decided to make dry soap. I used one bar of Fels Naptha soap, one cup of Borax, and one cup of washing soda. I grated the bar of soap, then added all of my ingredients to the blender and ground it up nice and fine. Added it to one of my beloved Blue Ball Mason Jars...and voila. :) I haven't tried it yet...hoping I like it as well as the liquid. And last, but not least, today is my 28th Birthday! :) 28 years ago the world was blessed with this creation...haha. As a mother now, I realize birthday's celebrate the birth of a person, as well as the birth of a mother. So happy 28 years of motherhood to my momma. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment