Wednesday, March 20, 2013

More of the bike

Woke up early and headed to the gym before work this morning. Only had a little bit of time to ride, so I went 3 miles hard, in 11:42. My ride yesterday would have flown by had I been able to ride that fast on the road! It was a good quick ride, got my heart rate going and got me sweating. Only problem is, now I have to work 12 hours...sorry to those around me if I stink. :) I'm seriously considering a new bike, gotta get some orders done for Sweetest Caroline's, save up some extra $, before I can make a hefty purchase like that. I honestly don't know if my mountain bike will make it through my race. The darn chain fell off yesterday after 10 minutes of riding, don't want that happening in a race if I can help it. So, off to work now. More training and blogging later.

No comments:

Post a Comment